SBCA will host a community forum on commercial timber harvesting within the Port Ludlow Master Planned Resort.
Thursday, September 29th 2016
2 PM at the Bay Club
Topics to be addressed will include:
- what commercial timber harvesting was done in 2014 and 2015
- what was done to stop it last year the status of the dispute between PLA and the County about timber
- harvesting and the efforts to resolve that dispute
- what are the prospects for further commercial timber harvesting within the MPR
- what actions can or should be taken by Port Ludlow residents to prevent further commercial timber
- harvesting within our community
All Port Ludlow residents are invited and encouraged to attend.